Is my firm eligible for funding?
Serious Injury / Clinical Negligence
- Your law firm will have solid experience of running complex injury or clinical negligence cases with a dedicated team of specialist solicitors.
- Your team of experienced specialist solicitors will also have a proven track record of running these types of case.
- In keeping with our commitment to working with responsible partners, your firm must be able to demonstrate a thorough risk assessment process with robust file management and review procedures.
- Your law firm will have a suitably experienced specialist dispute resolution team, where the caseload is predominantly claimant focussed.
- Your firm should be dealing primarily with cases worth over £100k in damages.
- In keeping with our commitment to working with responsible partners, the firm must be able to demonstrate a thorough risk assessment process with robust file management and review procedures.
- If your firm has a niche area of work, we would be happy to consider tailoring a scheme to your requirements if it would be viable for Temple and your clients.
Instant access to funds within 48 hours from application approval
Once you have signed the credit intermediary agreement, full training will be provided remotely by Temple Funding to your team. After that you are all set to access your funding facility – credit agreements can be prepared and issued instantly to your clients.